Khalifa International Stadium (Arabic: ستاد خليفة الدولي) or also known as National Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in Doha, Qatar as part of the Doha Sports City complex, which also includes Aspire Academy, Hamad Aquatic Centre, and the Aspire Tower. It is named after Khalifa bin Hamad Al Thani, Qatar's former Emir. The final of 2011 AFC Asian Cup was held at this stadium.
View more random threads:
- Funny award winning Indian ad for SAB TV
- Getting painted at the Holi Festival in India
- Part 3 Shahrukh Khan and Javed Miandad - 4...
- Interesting New Fashion for Women
- Mind = Blown
- Hidden camera - Barber's Finger
- The "Terror" Tractor
- Driving a big brick ! Just because we can!...
- Robot Gas Pump
- The Magic of the magnets