Orderly queues for food, fuel and transport in Sendai downtown are in stark contrast with the devastation only a few kilometres away. Relief operations are underway, but there are frequent aftershocks and ongoing fears of nuclear fallout and new tsunamis.
View more random threads:
- Fall Favourite: The Corn Maze
- How the World Map Looks Wildly Different...
- Thief in street
- 7 iFacts You Didn't Know About Apple
- Awesome soccer skills
- 30 Amazing Feelings That You Cant Resist
- What Is Islam? Questions and Answers
- Mexico's Caves
- Prove Them Wrong - Inspirational and...
- History of Kafir Kot