Saint-Exupery wrote: "We need to enliven this new house na yet face. The truth was for Mon building, it is for other side, that the holiday home." Habitat 67, designed by architect Moshe Safdie became a thematic pavilion admired by thousands of visitors from around the globe, in addition dêtre the temporary residence of many dignitaries visiting Montreal.
Habitat 67 was an event in itself in his days. He ballast still today.
This complex has become not only a haven for 148 families who have made their permanent home, but also a big community with style and quality of life is envied across Canada
View more random threads:
- Everyday Objects Turned into Art
- GET UP - Motivational Video
- Time lapse Pencil drawing
- Must Watch.. Its important for you...
- Santa Olympics
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Evian Spider-Man - The Amazing Baby & me...
- Will defense spending bankrupt the US?
- Just For Laughs : Wheelchair on the Loose
- Thomas Kinkade - A Lifetime of Light