Over 12,000 Orvis customers submitted photos of their dogs, which were voted on by customers and ultimately selected for the cover of the Orvis Dog catalog by a panel of judges.
The Orvis Cover Dog contest is a chance for dog lovers to share photos of their pets at their best as well as raise money to help cure canine cancer, the leading cause of death in dogs over the age of two. Partnering with the Morris Animal Foundation is important to Orvis, offering many products and services that benefit both dog and owner.
View more random threads:
- Cappadocia, Turkey: Hot-Air Balloon Ride
- Lowari Pass - National Geographic
- 2 Year Old Youngest Rubik's Cube Solver :70...
- KIDS are the future!
- Earthquake Safety Guide
- Islamic Channel located in UK
- Samsung K3 MP3 Player
- [[M**Discovery**Time wrap]]Straight-On Sneeze
- Navy Pier's Cruise Boats Viewed From Lake...
- Victoria's Secret Swim 2013 Angels Lip Sync...