Bahawalpur Zoo (Urdu: بہاولپور چڑیاگھر), established in 1942, is a zoological garden covering an area of 25 acres (10 ha), situated in Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan.
It is managed by the Government of Pakistan.
The zoo has occasionally bred and supplied wild cats to other zoos in the country. It also has an aquarium and zoological museum with stuffed birds, reptiles and mammals.
Bahawalpur zoo was set up in 1942 by the former Aamir of Bahawalpur, Sir Nawab Sadiq Muhammad Khan Abbasi. The land of Zoo was donated by
Syed Mir Siraj ud Din (Rehmat ullah Allahe). In 1955, the administration of the zoo was transferred to the Department of Agriculture.
From 1977 to 1982, the zoo remained under the control of the Department of the Live Stock Punjab.
This zoo has bred various threatened species of Asian black bear, Bengal tiger, black buck, hog deer, leopard and lion. Others like chinkara (Indian Gazelle),
chital (spotted deer), nilgai (blue bull) are also breeding successfully in the zoo.