Do you have mysterious music playing from your computer? If you hear "Fur Elise" or "It's a Small Word" emanating from your CPU, this is a signal sent to the PC speaker from the computer's BIOS that the CPU fan is failing or has failed, or that the power supply voltages have drifted out of tolerance. Waltz on over to your nearest repair shop and get it fixed.
View more random threads:
- VistaMagicPack 4
- Need help to install DVD drive
- Hidden Program In Windows XP
- Router Boot-up Process
- U- board instead of key board
- Reboot or shut down PC quickly
- Start Windows Explorer In C:\
- Resize screen fonts on the fly in Internet...
- Extend and shrink drive's space without...
- Changing text in clock