Habib Jalib (1928 March 12, 1993) was one of the renowned Pakistani Urdu poet of 20th century.
Jalibs poetry reflected his vision and approach to life. He never deviated from his chosen path. His love for humankind, his sympathy for the underdog and his passion for the fellow-beings were reflected in his verses. What is quite significant and somewhat rare in a poet who is also charged with political ideology is his capacity to suppress his anger against the injustices and tyrannies that he witnesses in life.
Dastoor - Habib Jalib
Deep Jis Ka Mahalat Hi Main Jalay
Wo jo Saaey Main Har Maslihat Kay Palay
Aisay Dastoor ko, Subah-e-Bay Noor ko
Main Nahi Janta, Main Nahi Manta
View more random threads:
- Top 50 Sports Bloopers Recap
- An escalator can never break
- Manila Folder 777 - Cargo Doors -...
- Marie Claire Spotlight The Mischa Barton On...
- Elliot Reide - Sexy Nurse
- Whistle That Sends Out SOS Texts And Calls
- Challenge Yourself - Motivational Video
- Extreme Underwater Ice Hockey in Austria
- Painting of a Girl
- Even Zidan or Ronaldo can't