As survivors of the Japanese earthquake and tsunami grappled with the enormity of the devastation, more footage emerged on Sunday showing the moment the tsunami struck Japan's northeast coast. Residents of the port town of Kamaishi in Iwate prefecture watched in horror as the first huge tsunami waves hit, sweeping away cars and buildings. One group managed to scramble to safety on higher ground, where they watched as the water surged towards them. Others were stranded on the roof of a multi-storey building as the water level rose rapidly below
View more random threads:
- Sometimes you need friends to get over an...
- Uffff exitement of girls .... watch at your...
- Just For Laughs Part 2 6
- Are You Smart Enough?
- Mary Ray at CRUFTS 2011
- Don't miss 2 min speech by Indra Nooyi CEO...
- Jaggery (Gurr/ panela) making in India
- Don't mess with her - Chloe Bruce
- Royal wedding at Westminster
- Gotta start them young!