With tens of thousands still missing along the country's north-east coast, battered by the earthquake and tsunami, rescue workers face an extra challenge in their already tough job - the snow.
Al Jazeera's Steve Chao reports as the temperatures plummet in the worst-hit regions, where thousands have been made homeless.
View more random threads:
- Garrett McNamara Breaks Big Wave World Record
- The Real Terrorist Was Me
- Truck Driving Fails 2014
- Funny Stunt Accidents 3
- Molvi Burqay ki deeda-daleeri - Islamabad...
- Emergency safe bed
- funny office
- Feel Like Itís All Been Done Already? Watch...
- Say Something Nice
- Listen and Get Motivated To Stay On Track