There are new threats and warnings coming from Japan with reports of a possible third explosion on the way at the Fukoshima nuclear plant. This follows Monday's second blast there which injured 11 people. Japanese officials have been reassuring locals that radiation levels at the plant are within legal limits. RT talks to Dr. Robert Jacobs from the Hiroshima Peace Institute with more on what the threat of radioactive contamination means for Japan's people and infrastructure.
View more random threads:
- World Cup Ball 2010: What's Wrong With It?
- Defying Gravity
- City Rooftop Farming Gaining Popularity in...
- Mozart - Divertimento K. 136
- Malampuzha gardens, Palakkad
- AirPano won "VR / 360 Photo" category the...
- Pussycat Dolls Pontiac Jeep Vibe Photo Shoot...
- Dengue Awareness
- Russian Military Girls