Why was this "diplomat" carrying a loaded gun? Travelling alone in a unmarked car? What technical advice was he giving which required a gun?
Were the two men on the motorbike working for the ISI?
Why is the Pakistani foreign office not making a clear statement?
Is the Pakistani nation ready to stand on it's own feet and disregard American pressure? Can Pakistan survive economically without US aid?
PML-N working to increase its own power or for the good of the country?
View more random threads:
- free photo
- Wife performs for husband. Melissa x Bryan...
- Surah Mulk - Mishary Rashid Al Afasy
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif - Yuvvraaj
- Koh Chang (Elephant Island) - Thailand
- This robot is learning how to say "no" to...
- The Making of "Hero"
- Street Fighter: Legacy - Short Fan Film
- 747 Shuttle Carrier Aircraft (SCA) Ferry...
- Maredian Heights - Tallest building in...