After you've taken in the city's renaissance art treasures, people-watch in Milan's high-fashion shopping zone to see Italy's 21st century prosperity on parade. An hour away by train is Lake Como, Rick's favorite of Italy's northern lakes, with the best mix of accessibility, scenery, offbeat-ness — and a heady whiff of aristocratic romance
View more random threads:
- SCARIEST DOGS and MORE!
- It All Started With A Mouse: The Disney...
- BIG CATS like boxes too!
- Funny Babies
- View from the top of Christ the Redeemer...
- First Time I feel Shame.... To Be A Pakistani
- Very use full tips for traveling ...
- Intense rains in China
- Corsica Summer Adventures 2015
- Teray peechay hunn takk