The Greatest Driving Road In The World and BMW M3 Coupe
The Jebel Hafeet Mountain Road extends for 7.3 mi (11.7 km) up the mountain, rising 4000 ft (1219 m). With 21 corners and three lanes (two climbing and one descending), the immaculate road was called the greatest driving road in the world. The road scales the mountain and ends at a parking lot with only a hotel and a palace belonging to the country's rulers. Built by Strabag International Cologne,Germany. Jebel Hafeet Road is the challenge for cyclists who frequently come over to train. The Jebel Hafeet Mercure Challenge is a yearly road cycling competition taking place somewhere in January. National & international riders take part in climbing the 8% average ascent of the mighty mountain
View more random threads:
- World's Largest Santa Sculpture
- Healthy Habits You Need In Your Life
- Potential side effects of Viagra - Dr. Teena...
- Chinese girl sings jazba-e-junoon for eid
- Funny Prank - Monkey Lauging on Humans
- How paper sculptures work
- Midget funny dance on a music festival
- World Most Amazing Crashes (Funny)
- How small is planet earth !
- Expanding Internet in Kenya Brings Brazilian...