Somehow the .dll was deactivated. This can sometimes happen when new software or applications are installed. Thankfully, with Windows ME, 2000, and XP Microsoft made a way to re-activate the dll files called Regsvr32.
If you get a missing dll or missing ActiveX message, first do a search for the file. If you find it, then go to Start/Run and type in "regsrv32 (space) dll name" then hit OK.
Hopefully this will solve your problem.
View more random threads:
- Hide Drives and Partitions
- Common Control Panel Applets
- Serif PhotoPlus X8 Tutorials
- Fool others by hiding ur secret file in a...
- Lesson # 65 The Charts (Microsoft Office...
- UndeleteMyFiles: Recover Your Data In Just...
- Flying images
- Adobe Flash Professional Tutorials
- Lesson # 22 The Delete Sheet (Microsoft...