The Carnival of Venice (Italian: Carnevale di Venezia) is an annual festival, held in Venice, Italy. The Carnival starts around two weeks before Ash Wednesday and ends on Shrove Tuesday (Fat Tuesday or Mardi Gras), the day before Ash Wednesday.
View more random threads:
- Johnny Lever & Paresh Rawal
- Dynamo walking on water HQ
- The Real Meaning of Sportsmanship
- Mother Teresa 3 of 3
- Photoshopping Real Women Into Cover Models
- Amazing Water & Sound Experiment!
- Lavash - Armenian traditional bread
- Ferrofluid in a Bottle
- Actress Priya Anand in Prince Jewellery
- Sophie Tweed-Simmons X-Factor Audition HD