Hey Everyone,

I haven't posted in a while so I'd thought I'd share a few skin tips I've picked up recently while doing some work for Eucerin.

It being winter I've found that keeping your skin moist and unitchy only takes a few easy steps. Some people recommend intense product regiments and strict diet rules. In all honesty I've found that the best way to keep the skin fresh is by applying a good moisturizer right after showering.

Your skin has a healthy pH level of between 4.5-5.5 (slightly acidic). You want to make sure that you maintain that pH level by using a lotion like Daily Skin Balance. Not only are you locking in the moisture from the shower but you are stabilizing pH. For me this moisture lasts the entire day and I can just repeat each morning.

While showering its important to avoid showering in hard water that can have high levels of bad minerals. Its hard to really get rid of your water source which makes applying lotion after so important. You can also fight this by using cleansers that don't have dyes and fragrances. These are the quickest way to dry that skin out.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you guys have any questions!