he show takes a closer look at what would be the drivers of IT growth in the next decade and take views of the top guns of the IT industry on the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead. N Chandrasekaran, CEO and MD of TCS, says 2011 will be a good year for the IT industry as client budgets are up. Wipro chairman Azim Premji said the global markets see Chinese businesses as a threat and that augurs well for the Indian companies.
View more random threads:
- [[M**Discovery**Time wrap]] Time Warp - Face...
- Mini video of quad stunts
- Wow such wonderful dog!
- Anushka Sharma Interview
- adoo shop indian version of candy shop
- A photo of a service dog helping bride goes...
- Inspiration about Finding your purpose (A...
- A Cute Little Kitten First Jump Fail
- 4 Edible Science Experiments
- National Geographic Live! : Machine-Gun Birds