Anti-government demonstrators in Bahrain woke up in their camps in the capital, Manama.
Hundreds of people spent the night in the Pearl roundabout after the government ordered the military to withdraw from the area.
Al Jazeera's James Bays reports on what is next for the protesters.
View more random threads:
- Horse Dance
- No more privacy with this zoom lens!
- Be the Star of the Match
- Super Japan - On-time Metro
- 40 oz Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Field...
- Woman Given Dying Wish To Farewell Horse...
- Snowboarder Girl Chased By Bear
- Le Monde selon Tippi 1997
- Sometimes Karakoram Highway is really...
- People are awesome 2015 (unbelievable)