In celebration of Earth Day, NASA presents images of Earth captured by cameras aboard the International Space Station. Traveling at an approximate speed of 17,500 miles per hour, the space station orbits Earth every 90 minutes from an altitude of approximately 220 miles, and can be seen from Earth with the naked eye. Its crew experiences 16 sunrises and sunsets each day.
View more random threads:
- bakra mandi - funny punjabi
- Interesting Fact About Ocean Depth
- Pakistani Deewan e Transport Truck Poetry...
- Bhutan 2014 - The Last Paradise
- Pappu Can't Dance Saala 2010
- People are Awesome - Latest Version
- 20 min of motivation (Respect, real life...
- jenna haze interview
- If This Doesn't Motivate You , Nothing Will...
- Life of George Washington