We intended this to be a sinking Titanic video with an on-board camera, but temperatures were too cold for the waterproof camera to operate, so that'll have to wait until spring.
In the meantime, here's the 30" Titanic model from our other videos, this time shot from different angles and including sound - listen for the whistling of air escaping during the final plunge. The model is by Academy-Minicraft, with custom modifications including "iceberg damage" and special interior compartmentalization and sealing. Considering it's been 2 years since the last sinking of this model, we think it's held up pretty well.
Approximate time for this sinking was three minutes. I have slowed the video by 25% from the 1:10 mark onward.
View more random threads:
- On How To Feel Better
- Race between penguin and ostritch
- Rabbi Weiss on Fox News Against the Creation...
- Nohkalikai Falls
- Don't Tell My Mother - North Korea
- Mickey Mouse turns 81!
- Elephants and Violinist
- Fifty Fifty - Bashira in Trouble
- Gaza - hospital struggles to cope with...
- LOLLYWOOD PARTY - birthday of arbaz khan's...