1. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Leave me the hell alone.
2. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire.
3. It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
4. No one is listening until you make a mistake.
5. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
6. It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.
7. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
8. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
9. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
10. If you lend someone Rs 20, and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
11. Some days you are the bug; some days you are the windshield.
12. Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time.
13. Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
14. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
15. Timing has an awful lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.
16. There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
17. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
18. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
19. We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse.
View more random threads: