AT&T Park is a baseball park and home to the San Francisco Giants, of Major League Baseball.
Originally named Pacific Bell Park, then renamed SBC Park in 2003, as a result of the SBC acquisition of Pacific Bell, the stadium was ultimately christened AT&T Park on March 3, 2006, just two years after it had adopted the SBC Park name. SBC Communications, the flagship sponsor of the park, merged with AT&T Corp. in 2005 and the new AT&T Inc. took the more iconic name for its company. This marked the third official name for the park since its opening in 2000.
The park is located at 24 Willie Mays Plaza, at the corner of Third Street and King Street, in the South Beach neighborhood of San Francisco, California.
View more random threads:
- Charminar Hyderabad India
- Cameron Russell: Looks aren't everything....
- Improve Your Life
- Awesome Magic in 5 minutes!
- Wanted (hindi Movie ) part 7 of 15
- Robot shows how to solve Rubiks Cube
- Mt Everest - The whole journey
- How to Get Better Sleep
- 10 Special Flights by Fighters
- Amazing Little Tennis Player