Cu Chi Tunnels
Just 30 km from Ho Chi Minh City (or Saigon), hundreds of miles of narrow underground tunnels attest to the determination of the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War. These tunnels had a great role in facilitating Viet Cong control of this rural area, as Byron Miller and Jason Liquori report.
View more random threads:
- Amazing dance of the peacock spider
- Skydive Dubai
- Wahab’s fiery spell against Aus
- FLOWERS IN GROWTH (TIME LAPSE)
- Beautiful Peacock Dance
- Shaolin Kung Fu (exploding the meat myth)
- Meera & Tapu Javeri Interview
- New Year's Resolutions of Funny Cats and...
- One day on Earth (Part3 Of 4)
- Weird Human Body Facts