Tuned Bugatti Veyron
The Mansory Vincero is the world's only tuned Bugatti Veyron and is perhaps the most wanton display of pure excess seen since Roman times. It comes with 1109bhp, new wheels, a new exhaust and new panels, as well as the restyled front end and the interior that I could live without. These small changes cost an eye-popping €700,000, too. So this is a €1.8 million car, which wasn't mine, and they gave me the keys. Mad...
The action stuff will have to wait for part two, first enjoy the car in all its glory and just listen to that exhaust. The camera could barely cope with the noise, sadly...
View more random threads:
- Gombe: 50 Years of Research and Inspiration
- Dubstep Dance Battle
- Stone Balance Art
- My GIRLFRIEND is SO RUDE PRANK!
- How To Overcome Any Fear
- Nokia 888 Concept Phone
- Man Struck By Lightning Twice
- Communication Tips: 3 Ways To Deal With Rude...
- How To Peel a Potato in 10 Seconds
- How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days - Bathroom Scene