China launches world's fastest train
China on Saturday December 11, 2010 launched the world's fastest train service covering a distance of 1,068 kms at the average speed of 350 kms an hour. The distance between Wuhan in central China and Guangzhou in the country's south was covered by the high-speed train in two hours forty five minutes. The train reached a maximum speed of 394.2 km per hour during trail runs that begun on December 9. Officially, on Dec. 26 the world's fastest train will be open for traffic on high-speed railway Wuhan-Guangzhou for the longest in the world and is a 'record' is also on the speed. Distance more than a thousand kilometers to be covered in three hours at an average speed of 340 kilometers per hour.
View more random threads:
- Crowd throwing breads to Syrian migrant...
- Orange crush in slow motion with a golf club
- World Cup 2010 - South Africa
- Therapy dogs take care of their people at...
- The Golden Throw
- Go where Ireland takes you: Fermanagh
- Discover 10 Plants that Clean your Air
- Ridiculously cute
- Men can do everything
- Cracks Eggs On Shahrukh Khan