Frazil ice flow the "Dramatic Natural Event"
Summertime visitors to Yosemite National Park miss many of the unique events of winter and early spring. Frazil ice flows are dramatic natural events that occur in the waterfalls of Yosemite Valley during March and April
Yosemite National Park, one of the first wilderness parks in the United States, is best known for its waterfalls, but within its nearly 1,200 square miles, you can find deep valleys, grand meadows, ancient giant sequoias, a vast wilderness area, and much more.
View more random threads:
- Ducklings Leaping From Nest Very High Up!
- Want to smoke
- 13 plastic bottle life hacks
- Amy Webb: How I hacked online dating
- How To Make Your Own Nutella At Home
- The Burden of Thirst "Brilliant...
- The Liver Song
- Cops beat up a 5-year-old girl in Etawah
- ANTI NATO, Gun factory demonstration
- 5 Hairstyles for short hair