Tears over Indian onion shortage
In India, heavy rains have caused a shortage of key crops.
The price of onions, a staple food, has doubled over the last few days. To ease the crisis the government has banned their export.
Al Jazeera's Prerna Suri reports on the controversy.
View more random threads:
- Moscow Hit By Biggest Snowfall In 50 Years
- Time lapse large oil painting
- Himesh Reshamiya Raided
- Featured Documentary - ISIL and the Taliban
- Britain's got talent - aaron crow (mentalist)
- The Land Of Fairy Tales (1968)
- Thousands of fish leap out of water at same...
- The Science of Early Childhood Development
- Funny Animals (01)