you can get more out of your serial connection and gets your modem working its fastest with the help of Device Manager.
Go to Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager. This will show you a list of all the devices attached to your PC. Look for the Port (COM) communication port. Right click and select Properties, and click the port settings tab. Increase the bits per second from "9600" to "128000" and Flow Control to "Hardware". Then, click on the Advance tab and set the Receive and Transmit buffers to Maximum. Click OK and close all Windows.
View more random threads:
- Problem with my laptop
- Need Help!! can't remove write Protection
- Every Orkut User will LUv this tricks!
- hp compaq nc6220 drivers problem(solved)
- Speed Up the Start Menu in Windows XP
- HyperMesh Tutorials
- Run command prompt utilities successfully...
- Get Rid Of Pesky Un-Signed Driver...
- Lesson # 9 The Cell Background or Text Color...