Iranian lake faces extinction warn experts
Urmia Lake in northwestern Iran is drying up. One of the biggest saltwater lakes in the world and a registered UNESCO reserve, it is home to hundreds of species of birds, reptiles and mammals.
But experts say a combination of drought and the construction of dams on rivers feeding the lake have contributed to it drying up....
View more random threads:
- Weird Human Body Facts
- A Day At Hitachi Seaside Park
- Just Lose It Remake Funny Dance
- A Short Journey 'Eiffel Tower' - iPhone 4S
- Ufone Ramazan Offer
- Amazing 9 year-old Indian
- Ingrid Oliveira - Hottest Diver at 2016...
- Picnic at Skógafoss Falls - Iceland
- Ya rabba- Salaam-e-ishq
- Samsung GALAXY S5 First Look