Iranian Barbari bread
This type of bread is perhaps the most common style baked in Iran. It is served in many restaurants with "Tabriz cheese", of ewe's milk, similar to feta cheese.
View more random threads:
- Train Journey through Belarus (near Vitebsk)
- Chicken Photo Shoot
- Very funny Indian ad for Education Times...
- New massage thaĻ
- Saint-Petersburg, Neva, shot from PHANTOM...
- How To Start Your Day | A Morning Routine...
- Amazing kitesurfing - dakhla morocco
- What is Happiness?
- Meet The Obama Family
- Things you CAN'T do when you're NOT in a pool