Hundred protest in Mexico
Hundreds of people in Mexico have begun a march demanding better protection for migrants.
They plan to follow the route many Central Americans take to reach the United States.
It's a perilous journey, with hundreds kidnapped and even murdered.
Mariana Sanchez reports now from the town of Arriaga, where hundreds set off every day, seeking a better life
View more random threads:
- Restoring Faith In Humanity 2014 November...
- Waste no food: A teenager’s bold idea to end...
- The Canadian Rockies !!!
- Take a Chance - Inspirational Video
- Why youngsters are Crossing Over?
- Tune... Mujhe Banaya - A Tribute to Women
- Spending Buffett's Money
- Train Direction
- Awesome Idea
- Unbelievable Girl