Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Does age really matter? Plz share ur thoughts

Senior Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by RabiaK
    hi sis happy new year
    happy new year to u too. may this year brings u lots of blessings and happiness.

Senior Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewater
    age does not matter 'cos even with the "right" age, does not mean that the couple can stay in marriage thru their life. The impt thing is to follow your heart. What's the feeling?
    yea i agree.. cuz i guess age is just a diff number.. u kno in a relationship we always want that security from a guy.. nd if the guy really likes her, nd she feels like he sounds the like the right guy.. so considering the age would be a dumb thing to do.

Senior Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyajmal
    nothing matters hails, just ask ur heart and go ahead...anyway congrats
    who are u congratulating?

Senior Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by ***sufi***
    HI DEAR HAILY good topic
    I would suggest that
    when the guy has so many good qualities & they both like each other ,know each other & share good understanding which are very imp for successful R/S ......7-9 years difference doesn't matter , I think she shd say yes!!!!
    i think i agree with you sufi.. he sounds to good to be true.. like i said this could be a very successful relationship.. cuz its not one of those, the guy saw the girl nd she saw him, they fell in love.. they started out talking about issues in life and which lead to the point that they share similar point view, thats when the guy was like i want u to be my wife.. its not one of the like lets go out, nd see.. u kno wht i mean...

Ya got U dear more than looks & age , character of a person really matters

u know better what am congratulating for hails, aren't u?

Senior Member Array
    No ajmal im not...

so how are u.. hows life treating u...

I dont think so that, age really matters when it comes about getting married...
    recently on of my net friend got married with 19 yrs old girl as he was 31 years old..
    but Alhamdulilah when he came online so he was very happy with his wife and he said just pray for us that this love should never end...so I think It really doesnt matter...

Senior Member Array (` (Ajnabee) )'s Avatar
    I would say if agreed by the heart...
    Nothing matterssss

haily 9 years is not a very big difference , and in my country such a difference in age is found very normal because the boys girls and boys maturity age is different. the age difference between me and my wife is 7 years i think. but we are having a really good life with each other.

other things matter more , the age difference of 9 years doesnt matter. i have a lot to speak on this subject. but just want to say a few words
    1) understand
    2) change
    3) sacrifice.
    thats All. decide to stay happy , accept the new responsibilities.
    May Allah keep all of us Happy Amin

Quote Originally Posted by Haily View Post
    Im gonna share a story today, and i want to kno ur guys thought and opinions ... fist ill start off with the guy..

the guy is very successful, comes from a good family, very family orientated, very intelligent, smart, charming, giving.. truth to be told, he is too good to be true. at times it seems like he is not real, cuz thats how amazing he is. but when it comes to picking a girl for himself, very very picky.. he has like this ideal image of how he wants his girl to be. i mean in a girl he wants everything.. whether its looks (big one), character, personality.. like i said he has this ideal image of how he wants his girl to be so imagine how picky he is.. so finally one day he spotted this girl, started talking to her, nd after a week, he told her that she is his miss perfect, nd he wants to marry her.

The girl, very beautiful, i mean she has proposals like no others (not exaggerating, literally every decent guy has asked for her hand) she comes from a very good family, great personality, good sense of humor. i mean she has it good in every way.. she gets soo many proposals, but she feels like no guys is good enough for her.. she has this perfect check list for her husband. she never gives any guy her attention. i mean u have to be something too good, for her to glance at u... but this guy that spotted her one day, for the first time in her life, she was impressed by his intelligence. nd she realized that he almost meets all the criteria in her check-list.

but now there's one thing.. the girls is 20 or almost 21, nd the guy is 30... do u think that she should take his age into consideration? should she say no just cuz of his age? wht do u guys think....

love
    HAILY

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information