Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does age really matter? Plz share ur thoughts

Senior Member Array

Does age really matter? Plz share ur thoughts

Im gonna share a story today, and i want to kno ur guys thought and opinions ... fist ill start off with the guy..

the guy is very successful, comes from a good family, very family orientated, very intelligent, smart, charming, giving.. truth to be told, he is too good to be true. at times it seems like he is not real, cuz thats how amazing he is. but when it comes to picking a girl for himself, very very picky.. he has like this ideal image of how he wants his girl to be. i mean in a girl he wants everything.. whether its looks (big one), character, personality.. like i said he has this ideal image of how he wants his girl to be so imagine how picky he is.. so finally one day he spotted this girl, started talking to her, nd after a week, he told her that she is his miss perfect, nd he wants to marry her.

The girl, very beautiful, i mean she has proposals like no others (not exaggerating, literally every decent guy has asked for her hand) she comes from a very good family, great personality, good sense of humor. i mean she has it good in every way.. she gets soo many proposals, but she feels like no guys is good enough for her.. she has this perfect check list for her husband. she never gives any guy her attention. i mean u have to be something too good, for her to glance at u... but this guy that spotted her one day, for the first time in her life, she was impressed by his intelligence. nd she realized that he almost meets all the criteria in her check-list.

but now there's one thing.. the girls is 20 or almost 21, nd the guy is 30... do u think that she should take his age into consideration? should she say no just cuz of his age? wht do u guys think....

love
    HAILY

Member Array
    One Question before I give you my opinion:
    Has he ever married even once? if not then why he took so long time to find out a dream girl for him.

Senior Member Array
    nope he hasnt been married. nd he is the kind where he didnt mess around with other girls... cuz during his years he was sooo busy with work nd trying to be focused in his life.. that at the age he is rite now, nd the position he holds, a 40 or a 50 year old man can have that position... nd like i said he is very very very picky who becomes his wife..

Senior Member Array
    oooooooh hails now thats great...............well in my opinion those marriages are successful in which the gal is younger than the man......9 years hmmmm

a big difference but yes the man has in the miss perfect everythng he wants and even the gal has met her ideal so no big deal.........HAILY CONGRATZZZ LOLZ U R GTTNG MARRIED

Senior Member Array
    lol sohaib. who said this is my story huh?

Member Array
    most probably, age will do matter after marriage....this 9years difference of age may become a reason of some problems later on in the married life....
    still, if love is so dominating that there's no doubt that these guys think they're a perfect match, age may not matter n they should get married......
    plus, depends on girl's own thoughts, if this 'age difference' matter is teasing her mind, i think she should say 'no'....n if she herself, is not considering 'age difference' at all, she should say 'yes'........

Member Array
    hmm... i really dont think age matters. 9 years is not a really big difference. so yes you can carry on.
    and saleem, what kind of problems are you talking about? as far as there is love between these two, then no strength except if Allah wishes can rip them apart. bottom line is :- NO, AGE DOES NOT MATTER!!

Member Array
    i mean about the clashes that may arise because of the maturity of thinking in one person who is older in age with the one quite younger compared to him....oneness of thoughts in handling affairs in daily life might not be so easy when there is difference of age....
    an aged person thinks he has gained much more experience than the one who is 9yrs younger than him....these things show off after the marriage n not before when everything looks so bright....
    but yes as i said its all about depth of love...the more the love for each other, the lesser are the problems....so 'jab miyan biwi razi to kya kare ga qazi....'when guy n gal r thinking they're perfect for each other, let this marriage happen.......put the 'age difference' aside...

Senior Member Array
    mmm very interesting thoughts...

well see the guy in the girl didnt fall for each other in the beginning.. infact the girl didnt even think he could be the one, same with the guy. they they first started talking about serious issues, like family life, goals, and whts important to them nd wht isnt.. after all that talk, one day the guy told the girl, that he has been like studying her;her thinking process, her point of view towards life nd all that, nd after a giving a thought, he believes that she is the perfect wife for him with the will of God.

Member Array
    Haily, am i missing something?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information