[b]A man goes to see his doctor because he is suffering from a miserable cold. His doctor prescribes some pills, but they don't seem to help.
The man goes back complaining of the same symptoms, so the doctor gives him a shot. That doesn't do any good, either.
The third time the man shows up, the doctor tells him to go home and take a hot bath.
"As soon as you get out of the tub," the doctor says, "throw open all the windows and stand in the draft for about half an hour."
"But Doc," the patient protests, "if I do that, I'll get pneumonia."
"I know," says his physician. "I can cure pneumonia."
View more random threads:
- eK SE BaDKar EK............LIars,...
- ARE U CRAZY??!!
- ~*~*~ONE ALPHABET CHANGE GAME~*~*~
- How to make a fire ball???
- Person Above you with you in Bed
- Speak A Dialogue If U Wanna Play.....
- The Longest Sentence (Games)
- When was the last...
- Funny basketball stories?
- if ur dad arrange ur marriage wid d person...