Priyanka Chopra Calendar 2011
Priyanka Chopra (Hindi: प्रियंका चोपड़ा, pronounced [prɪˈjəŋkaː ˈtʃoːpɽaː]; born 18 July 1982) is an Indian actress and former Miss World. Before starting her acting career, she worked as a model and gained fame after winning the Miss World title in 2000.
Chopra made her acting debut with the 2002 Tamil film Thamizhan. The following year, she made her Bollywood film debut with The Hero: Love Story of a Spy and followed it with the hit Andaaz, for which she won a Filmfare Best Female Debut Award. In 2004, she became the second woman to win the Filmfare Best Villain Award, which she received for her critically acclaimed performance in Aitraaz. Chopra would later have commercial success with films like Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004), Krrish (2006) and Don – The Chase Begins Again. Chopra earned a Filmfare Best Actress Award and a National Film Award for Best Actress for her portrayal of a model in Fashion (200 and has thus established herself as one of the leading contemporary actresses in Bollywood.
View more random threads:
- Sunny Leone in Manforce Calendar 2017
- Bollywood couples calendar 2011
- Cheryl Cole New Year Calendar 2010
- cheerleaders calendar 2016
- Mandy Moore Calendar 2011
- Kingfisher calendar 2013 - Unofficial...
- Beach Body Calendar 2017
- beautiful animated images full of life
- Jennifer Aniston Exclusive Calendar 2011
- Alia bhatt unofficial calendar 2013