Thread: Platonic Love!

Lina

Platonic Love!

What is Marriage................?

To all of you who are married and all of us who aren't....

One day, Plato asked his teacher, "What is love? How can I find it?" His teacher answered, "There is a vast wheat field in front. Walk forward

without turning back, and pick only one stalk. If you find the most magnificent stalk, then you have found love." Plato walked forward, and before long, he returned with empty hands, having picked nothing.

His teacher asked, "Why did you not pick any stalk?" Plato answered, "Because I could only pick once, and yet I could not turn back. I did find the most magnificent stalk, but did not know if there were any better ones ahead, so I did not pick it. As I walked further, the stalks that I saw were not as good as the earlier one,

so I did not pick any in the end. His teacher then said, "And that is love."

On another day, Plato asked his teacher, "What is marriage? How can I Find it?" His teacher answered, "There is a thriving forest in front. Walk forward without turning back, and chop down only one tree. If you find the tallest tree, then you have found marriage". Plato walked forward, and before long, he returned with a tree. The tree was not thriving, and it was not tall either. It was only an ordinary tree. His teacher asked, "Why did

you chop down such an ordinary tree?" Plato answered, "Because of my previous experience. I had walked through the field, but returned with empty hands. This time, I saw this tree, and I felt that it was not bad, so I chopped it down and brought it back. I did not want to miss the opportunity."

His teacher then said, "And that is marriage. You see son Love is the most beautiful thing to happen to a person, its an opportunity but you don't realize its worth when you have it but only when its gone like the field of stalks. Marriage like the tree you chopped , it's a compromise."

Kaleem
    well define

hava a nice n cute love Lina

Lina
    Hey kaleem cheers........i cannt say thanx coz u dont like it,but pls pray 4 me 4 my true love........

Lini K

Kaleem
    sure lina

best wishes for u

D_only_one
    Hi Lina.....

really a gud one...

well you get one more prayer tooo...

anbu_elango

NICE ONE

NICE ONE I ENJOYED

Lina
    Hey kaleem,dinesh & anbu thanx 4 ur rply,its so nice & sweet of u dat u r praying 4 me,my warm wishes always with u guys........

Lini K

Thread Information