A friend is like a forest,
Or a lovely, calm blue sea,
A refuge from life’s problems,
As only a friend can be.
A friend is like a song,
Soothing to the brain,
Distracting us from trouble,
A friend is like some ice cream
On a sweltering summer day,
Making life delicious,
In a friend’s own special way.
A friend is like a blanket,
Bringing peace and rest,
A cocoon of warmth and pleasure;
When we are tired or stressed.
A friend is a bit of everything
That makes life good and sweet,
And you, my friend, are all that;
You make my life complete!
View more random threads:
- Awesome msg! 'If You Give a Little Love'
- Who fall show in the head must be long in...
- A Part of Yourself
- If the beard were all the goat might preach .
- Reading all the best books
- When i read about the evils of drinking.
- Wisdom and Reality
- The best place in the world
- The Day When I Turned Into A Little Ant