Rare book on birds
How much would you pay for a good book?
A few dollars perhaps, 20 or 30 on the credit card maybe?
But how about 10 million?
Thats the price expected to be paid for the world's most expensive book as Andrew Simmons reports from London.
View more random threads:
- Remote Viewfinder - 2013 Smart Camera, 2013
- How a Hard Drive works in Slow Motion
- Most Engineered Ad Ever by Red Bull !!
- Hitting the floor goes wrong
- Tour of a suite of the Burj Al Arab Hotel in...
- Robots Make Noodles
- Girls Are Awesome 2014!
- Owner of Lavish Long Island Estate Shot in...
- The Future is Ours
- A day in Kuala Lumpur