I CARE Not for MONEY nor FAME. I Am a SIMPLE MAN that has OVERCAME Complex ADVERSITIES. I Came to this EARTH With NO MATERIAL Substance and Will LEAVE the SAME WAY. TRUE HAPPINESS is FOUND in the LITTLE THINGS. The THINGS We "OVERLOOK" and TAKE for GRANTED as THOUGH it Will LAST FOREVER, but We FORGET or MISTAKE the DIFFERENCE Between PERMANENT and DURABILITY. TIME is in CONSTANT MOTION, Therefore so too are the LIFESPANS of OBJECTS and PEOPLE; BEGINNINGS to an END. It Wasn't the COMA that Would have KILLED ME for that is a TIME Where your BODY RESTS While Your SOUL is ALIVE, but the SECONDARY CAUSES Certainly WOULD HAVE. SECONDARY CAUSES or INFECTION is WHAT Can and Will OCCUR When FUNDAMENTAL LIFE MAINTAINANCE QUALITIES are "OVERLOOKES." When Your DECISION is MADE to BE of the BELIEF that you NEED Not LEARN ANYTHING ELSE or NEW, Your DECISION is CHOSEN. FREE-WILL is the ABILITY that is TWO FOLD: "TO CHOOSE TO" and/or "TO CHOOSE NOT TO." ALTHOUGH WHICHEVER is CHOSEN There is ALWAYS a "REACTION" (CONSEQUENCE). It is SAID that the THOUGHT PRECEDES the ACTION and Your PERCEPTION DETERMINES Your DIRECTION, Therefore Your HEART'S DESIRE IS..