The Valley of Flowers - Ganges
Nanda Devi is India's second highest peak and shelters the Bhyander Valley, home to the remarkable Valley of Flowers. Covered in snow for the majority of the year, it is transformed when the snow melts during the short summer and the high meadows become carpeted in spectacular flowers of every colour. Fantastic clip from the epic BBC series about The Ganges
View more random threads:
- Baby laughing laughing and laughing
- Pakistani Deewan e Transport Truck Poetry...
- Making natural Mosquito Repellent
- weight lifting fun....
- Visitor's Guide to Scotland
- Disadvantages of Smoking
- Amazing Wild Elephant Interaction with a...
- Transformed Faces of Celebrities
- Very close to death.. very close !!
- Talented or Crazy?