You need to determine which drivers are loaded and the characteristics about them.
1. Click Start, then select Run.
2. Type in 'verifier' without quotes and click OK.
3. In the Driver Verifier Manager dialog, with the Create standard settings radio button selected under Select a Task, click Next.
4. To see the analysis of all drivers on your system, select the Automatically Select All Drivers Installed on This Computer radio button, and click Finish.
5. Your choices will be stored and you will receive a pop-up indicating that you must reboot for the changes to take effect. Click OK, then reboot at your convenience.
6. After rebooting your PC, re-run Verifier to see the analysis of all running drivers and the state they are in.
Windows' device driver verification tool will trace the loading and activity of any device driver you choose. This tool is intended for developers and low-level system engineers, but it can tell you which drivers are or have been loaded during Windows operation and help you debug them in case you experience system or device crashes.
View more random threads:
- beware : new Happy New Year worm
- Open youtube through VPN connection
- Know about memory of your pc
- Any method to crack RAR file with password?
- HELP ME GUYZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- How to make a website
- AVS Video Converter Tutorials
- Lesson # 55 The Insert Table Part 2...
- Autodesk Nastran Tutorials