Krishna's Butter Ball
Krishna's Butterball is a giant natural rock perched on a hillside, seemingly in defiance of all laws of physics—it's a common sight to see visitors placing hands under the stone posing for pics, which looks as though they are holding it! The rock provides welcome shade if you dare to sit underneath it, and local kids have discovered that the slippery nearby hillside also makes a great natural slide.
View more random threads:
- Norwegian fitness girls - Strong motivation!
- Amazing truck show
- How To Make a Photo Frame Out of Waste CDs
- Is It Okay To Crack Your Knuckles?
- Lost Generation (Very Interesting)
- Muhammad Ali Funniest Interview
- How Facebook Manage 1.2 Billion Users Data
- Galveston cvb tourism
- Jim Carrey's inspiring commencement speech
- Fifty Fifty - 24