Till now I thought the Nokia Vertu, Moto SLVR and Goldvish were the only expensive phones, and now there is one more, its worth 1.3 million dollars. 1.3 million dollar for this phone??? Well the price is totally based on the looks of the phone. The phone, which is made by a Russian, has been embedded with diamonds on its left and right border. There are diamonds even on the keypad of the phone. There are total of 50 diamonds. Each one is a blue diamond of 0.5 - 2 carat. The phone is completely made from platinum with logo and button's made out of gold. The phone has been introduced in the market by the company "Ancort".
Network: GSM 900/1800
Dimensions: 115§ç53§ç24 mm
Processor: Motorola MX21 (266 MHz)
OS: Windows CE
Memory: 64 §®B (Flash)/64 §®B (RAM)
Display: 2.2¡í 262K TFT screen
Standby Time: 100 Hours
Talk Time: 2 hours
Encryption Processor: TMS 320 VC 5416
Crypto Phone call
Dedicated encryption button
View more random threads:
- Quake III Arena On S60 Phones
- More Information On Optoma Pico Projector
- Samsung Hue II On Alltel
- E Ink Displays Used in Phones
- G502 by Sony Ericsson Release Announced -...
- Suo Xin ZT888 hails from China
- Nokia 7510 Supernova Flip Mobile Phone -...
- Latest Mobiles of Nokia
- HP targets wider market with new touchscreen...
- Qtek S200
This post contain attachments.