Biggest eruption of Mount Merapi sends volcano ash cloud miles high
A strong earthquake has hit eastern Indonesia after a volcano in the seismically active country had its biggest eruption yet. The U.S. Geological Survey said Wednesday's quake had a preliminary magnitude of 6.1. No damage or injuries were immediately reported and no tsunami warning was issued. Indonesia is evacuating more people from near Mount Merapi after the volcano had its biggest eruption yet. The explosive eruption Wednesday afternoon lasted more than an hour and shot searing ashes kilometers (miles) into the sky. The massive blast endangered places that had not been not evacuated as well as refugee camps within that distance.
View more random threads:
- How To Focus In Salah - Amazing Reminder
- Underground Hotels (Sidi Driss) in Matmata,...
- Best football counterattack
- Samsung 22-inch Transparent Blu LCD TV
- Iran Inaugurates The Karun-4 dam
- Benefits of Quitting Smoking
- The World is Beautiful
- What kind of a workout is this?
- Bali Heaven on Earth
- Katrina Kaif Interview