US accused of plotting to occupy Yemen
The United States has classified Abdul Majeed Zandani, a prominent Yemeni religious leader, as a "specially designate global terrorist" for alleged ties to al-Qaeda.
Others accuse Zandani of stoking anti-American feeling and inspiring a new generation of suicide bombers.
But Zandani says the growing interest in activities in Yemen is part of a plot to occupy the country.
Al Jazeera's Mohammed Vall reports from Yemen.
View more random threads:
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada: Trip...
- TV versus Reality
- UFO crash hits wind turbine
- An amazing video worth watching!
- Phi Phi Island
- Dorm Room Hacks You Need In Your Life
- Indian IDol 4 Funny Moments 01
- Biketoberfest 2014, Daytona Bike Week,...
- Arabian delight: Mystic mehendi on Eid