Think about the 9 Elements what are your strengths & weaknesses
1. Believe in Yourself (do you have low self esteem?)
2. Learn & follow good character values ( are you being responsible, respectful, doing what it right ect..?)
3. Overcome your fears ( do your fears keep you from what you want?)
4. Time management (are you able to properly manage your time?)
5. Set goals ( do you set goals on a regular basis?)
6. Building a support team (are you good at communicating & networking with others?)
7. Creating a blue print (do know how to make a plan to achieve your goals?)
8. Taking action (do you procrastinate? )
9. Overcoming adversity ( do obstacles present challenges that stop you in your tracks?)
1. 1st you have to believe in yourself by knowing that you are someone, you do matter and you make a difference also improve in your abilities that hold you back.
2. Character values are important because if you are not following them then it will only be a matter of time before they bring you down so be in touch & improve on being respectful, responsible, forgiving, honest, fair, be a good citizen, forgiveness ect..
3. Fears – are the no.1 stumbling block that keep us from what we want.
Remember 80% of what you fear is only in your mind, so start busting through them.
4. Time management you must take control of your time and what you do with it. Make a list of what needs done, use a daily planner, learn to say no to others.
5. Setting goals is crucial to achieving what you want, start writing out what you want in all areas of your life. The skies the limit. Remember when writing goals be specific, make them measurable, attainable, realistic, and give them a deadline.
6. Network with others & start building a team of people to help & support you. Get your team involved in the process for ideas and delegate tasks and use them for support.
7. Create a blue print by writing out the steps you need to take to get you from where you are to where you want to be in life. Get your team involved, figure out what you need to do and then write out the steps then prioritize them.
8. Then start taking action by working on achieving the steps in your blue print starting with step one work on it stay focused complete it and then go to step 2.
9. Overcome adversity as soon as you realize there is something stopping you from making progress then start figuring what you need to do to overcome it.