We all want to succeed. Every one of us wants to be a winner.
But what is success ? Who is a winner? Does success mean amassing wealth, attaining leadership, adopting the profession of one’s choice, being popular, consolidating power, enjoying prestige, maximizing happiness, etc.? Is the winner the one who leads a country, commands huge audiences, gets his way, wins elections, overcomes his adversaries, becomes a Nobel laureate, emerges as a sports icon, or becomes influential? Is it he who is a popular celebrity, rich and famous, adored by countless fans, pictured and interviewed all over the world, viewed as a super hero, well-known for religiosity, respected for Islamic knowledge, recognized as a community leader, etc.? Or is it he whose children are educated in the best of the educational institutions, excel in their careers and marry the choicest of spouses?
View more random threads:
- Positive Quotes About Life
- A good decision is based on knowledge.
- One has a greatest sense of intellectual .
- GROWING UP IS...... OPTIONAL
- Discounting in business
- The opportunist
- The Don't Quit Poem - Inspirational Video
- In literature as in love we are astonished...
- Two paradoxes are better than one.
- very true....