* Time and space are infinite.
* Grains of sand are countless.
* Atoms in the universe are innumerable.
* So also the stars, the galaxies.
* The same is with the life on this planet. Neither is there a
beginning nor is there an end, because it is all spherical. A sphere has
neither a beginning nor an end, nor a goal, nor a direction. Truth has
no direction, no goal. Truth itself is the goal and truth is infinite.
Feeling or experiencing the infinity within this finite body, living the
timelessness within the time span of life, uncovering the bliss within
the misery. This is what you are here for.
Today is Diwali – the Festival of Lights. The streets and buildings are
lit up with colorful lights. The four aspects of Diwali:
1. The lights: Symbolic of spreading the Knowledge.
2. Fire crackers: When the explosion happens outside, the explosion
inside is diffused.
3. Gift exchange and distribution of sweets: Sweets dispel the
bitterness and renew the friendship.
4. Feeling abundance: Brings awareness and gratefulness for what one
Celebrate the Knowledge and feel the abundance, for “those who have will
be given more”!
View more random threads: