After you have run Windows XP for a while, you may receive this message when you log on: "Your password will expire in 14 days.....". By default, Windows XP is set up with passwords which will expire after 42 days. And 14 days in advance, Windows will start warning you of this fact.
ΓΆβ‚¬ΒΆ Go to Start > Run > type control userpasswords2
ΓΆβ‚¬ΒΆ Select the Advanced tab in the User Accounts window.
ΓΆβ‚¬ΒΆ Press the Advanced button below the Advanced user management header.
ΓΆβ‚¬ΒΆ Select Users in the Local Users and Groups.
ΓΆβ‚¬ΒΆ In the right pane, right-click the user name for which you want to change the setting, and select Properties.
ΓΆβ‚¬ΒΆ On the General tab, check Password never expires.
ΓΆβ‚¬ΒΆ Click Apply and OK (all the way out).
View more random threads:
- [TRY IT]USB Autorun
- Photoshop CS6 Tutorial - Transformations
- Disable automatic restart....
- Desktop Flying Bird
- Plz help me to install tv tuner card
- Darani - Need new tricks
- help needed !!!
- Hw to setup a new sys from a scratch??
- Lesson # 73 The Gridlines & Headings...
- help me please! windows 98 - dont know...