Miss World 2010 crowning Alexandria Mills (Miss USA)
Blonde, blue-eyed American teenager Alexandria Mills won Miss World 2010, defeating more than 100 other hopefuls. Mills, an 18-year-old from the southern US state of Kentucky, wept as outgoing Miss World Kaiane Aldorino of Gibraltar placed the tiara on her head and led her to a diamond-shaped throne marking the pageant's 60th anniversary.
The 1.75-metre (5'9") beauty in white -- a professional model listed with the Elite Models agency -- waved to the cheering crowd at the 2,000-capacity Beauty Crown Theatre in the resort town of Sanya on Hainan island.
Botswana's Emma Wareus was second, and Venezuela's Adriana Vasini placed third in the pageant, which was first held in 1951. Venezuela and India have produced the most Miss Worlds, with five titleholders each. Bollywood star Aishwarya Rai took the crown in 1994.
View more random threads:
- Visit to Chopta and Tungnath
- Operation 021 Trailer
- Puppies eating at the milk bar!
- Somehow this driver defied gravity longer...
- Most Beautiful Women Ever
- just For Laughs - Counterfeit Corner Store
- See You Again - Zither Guzheng Cover
- Rubik's Cube World Record
- Why Do We Fear Death, Heights, and Predators?